Friday, April 11, 2014

So i'm a whore because I don't want you?

This post is not size specific, but I experienced it recently. I have a provocative nature, that I enjoy embracing, so I do and occasionally it is the target of some unwanted attention. I was talking to a guy for a few days and it just didn't work out. We weren't compatible, and I may not have conveyed my lack of interest in the way he found suitable. Don't get me wrong, I understand when people don't communicate the way you want it can be frustrating. Our conversation finally came to an end and we were no longer in pursuit of anything more. The relationship of knowing another person wasn't going to continue to grow, so I see nothing wrong with not being in contact with someone anymore. I un-friended him on facebook and as a result he lashed out at me, because he was salty about it. If you are done with someone why would you want to see them in your timeline/news feed. He proceeded to send me messages, harassed me, called me out of my name, and just escalating a situation that was unnecessary. When you found my page on tumblr, you were interested in getting "with me" and getting to know me, but now that I un-friended you on a social media site, I am an "attention seeking whore", "insecure", "ho", "basic bitch", and I lie about my life online. None of which is true, you're just angry about a situation that shouldn't matter because I knew you for less than a week. But to put the icing on the cake, after all this drama and unwarranted hostility, he asks to kiss and make up. What kind of bi-polar/psycho nonsense is that? I'm a ho because I un-friended you, but your first message to me was "Do you know how bad I want you?".
This is a harassment cycle that is not okay. If a man or woman is not interested why do you feel it is okay to attack their character or personality? Especially when you don't actually know them. We lash out because someone doesn't like us, but it is not anyone's fault. It is okay to not like someone and it is okay to not be liked by someone. No matter how much it sucks, there are 7 BILLION other people on the planet, and keeping that in perspective, one person not liking you is irrelevant. I don't get, but I guess to each their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment