Friday, April 4, 2014

10 Rules I Live By:

  1. I never let a man believe he is more than he is. No ego stroking, because all it does is perpetuate macho behavior and unattractive "confidence".
  2. Do more than you show. Don't hide your life, but you don't need to boost everything to grab the glory or be in the spotlight
  3. Give as much love as you receive. When you give to much of yourself up front, there is nothing to look forward to later. Your personality becomes dated and passe'.
  4. Personal goals are personal for a reason. Everyone doesn't need to be in your business.
  5. Love is a four letter word. Commitment is an action. Sex is a game. 
  6. Don't ask more of others than you would ask of yourself, mentally, physically, emotionally. If you can't do it for yourself don't expect others to do it for you either.
  7. Phone etiquette is the new society standard. Either learn it or leave.
  8. If I cut you from my life or vice versa, don't expect me to come back and I wouldn't expect you to come back either.
  9. Take me as I am, because that's how I take others. I don't judge you for your experiences, so don't judge me.
  10. If I give you my body, treat it with passion. If I give you my heart, treat it with love. If I give you my soul, treat it with kindness.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how much you have to give and for those that have gotten truly close to you are fortunate beings. Tomorrow brings opportunity for someone new to assume position in your life.

    ReplyDelete