Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome to 2014 Bitches...

Okay so the title is a little inappropriate, but I needed to convey my excitement for a new year. I don't make new year resolutions, because they tend to fail. It may be a new year, but I am the same me. So I know if I'm not ready to make a change, the date changing isn't going to make a difference. To me the new year is like a fresh start, an opportunity to leave my mark on the world. New adventures, new opportunities, and different outcomes. For me the new year is like a new love, you think anything is possible until you get to mid year and realize the honeymoon is over and you have wasted time, then fall hits and you're depressed because you know its almost over. Even though I know this is the pattern coming my way, it doesn't make me any less excited about what new adventures are coming my way. So with all this being said, welcome to 2014, a year of opportunity and hopefully smarter decisions than 2013. Learn from past lessons and apply them to new experiences. Life is only short when you fail to live.

On that note, next week will have a better post. I'm just working on other projects, and taking care of my health so please forgive me for the short post this week. If you ever want me to talk about a specific topic, email me: dymondcmf@gmail.com or comment on any post. This also applies to Questions? Comments, feedback and concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment