Friday, November 15, 2013

Thick Thighs, Smooth Legs, a Sultry Attitude...and Still Single

I try to represent everything I think a good woman is. The way I move my body and the way I use my mind, make me a strong bold woman. Even still, being very young in age, there are some things I can admit to not having experience it, but one thing I love to talk about is what I do know.
I know my thick juicy thighs make a grown man quiver.
I know my silky smooth legs make him wonder.
I know my sexy sultry attitude lures him in.
But I also know the things that will keep him are my mind, my heart, and my soul.

To tell someone that they are unworthy of finding what they need and want because of their age is something I find to be very troubling. I meet guys all the time, that are attracted to me and love my personality, then they ask how old I am, and get turned off. I don't understand it, because I'm still the same person I was before you knew my age. I am still the young woman that has a good head on her shoulders, that has goals, that has a everything you said you look for in a woman, but because I'm still in my younger 20s you are no longer interested. The way I look at it, if you let age determine how much you can be interested in me, then i don't want you to be interested in me.

As you know I do not have a boyfriend, why? you may ask. The boys my age are to immature and looking to "smash", the older men think I'm immature and all I'm good for is a "young pussy smash", and the younger are basically jail bait trying to prove themselves in the grown mans world that they can "smash an older woman". I feel like I'm at an age where if I didn't have a high school sweetheart, there is no hope till I'm 28 and so deep in my career I'm not thinking of a finding a man, I'm thinking about getting a new business under my belt or writing my next best seller *fingers crossed*. While truly the only help in this department goes to the women 35+ who can't get a man let alone keep him. So what is a young woman supposed to do but flounder around till she gets to the 35+ age when society feels like she's desperate enough to need the help.
I guess I'm more so posing a question than trying to tell a solution. What can I do as a young woman to find a man with strong values that can handle a woman of equally strong values? What can I do not to change the men out there, but to find one that is worthy and ready to be serious and not playing games? 

With all this being said, I digress. I know I can do nothing but wait for the Lord to bring me a man worthy of me and I of him. I'll just have to stick with me being me: Thick thighs, smooth legs, a sultry attitude...and still single.


No comments:

Post a Comment