Friday, November 8, 2013

Are we dating? Are we fucking? Are we best friends? Are we something?

In today's difficult times of relationships, the less communication confusion the better. So I break it down as simply as this, if you consider yourself talking to me, consider yourself taken. I'm not competing with other women and hoes that you have on speed dial. If you approach me, have a plan, because I have wasted enough time "talking" and it going nowhere. The worst thing a man can do is try to bypass making it official by saying you aren't looking for a relationship, but expect to see me 5 times a week.  And most importantly, don't make me your girlfriend if you have no intention of being my boyfriend.

People aren't dating anymore:
Just talking
Catching feelings
Sleeping together
and ending up in situationships

With this on the front of my mind I have learned to not take getting to know someone lightly. If your motivation for engaging in conversation with me is to get in my panties, we don't have anything further to discuss. I am too fragile and been through too much to let you have any part of me, because when I get bored or you move on to your next conquest you have taken a piece of me I can never have back. So with that being said a man approaching me or any woman for that matter should go in with some type of intention in mind. Don't put in work with a good woman to make her your hoe and don't let these hoes ruin your spirit for a good woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment