Monday, September 26, 2016

Break-Up Letter...

To every ex that never let me get closure or explanation to why your promises were so empty.
To every ex that told me they loved me and let go just as easy.
To every ex that cheated, lied, or stole my time.
To every ex that let me believe in love till they no longer wanted me
To every ex that broke my heart and to those that didn't

I hope you're happy. Even though we didn't work out, I really hope you're happy. I can't keep holding onto this anger for you and what you did to my heart. I realize it's not healthy and holding onto you makes me tied to the past and not ready for my future, which is exactly what I am. I don't love you anymore because I am no longer blinded. I love me more than I can allow myself to love you. My happiness is more important now. so moving forward, I can't allow you to hold a place in my heart that's not meant for you.

with the best wishes,
A love lost and queen reborn
Ms. Dymond Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment