Friday, January 24, 2014

Tell me...Does the number matter?

When you are in the get to know you process of relationships, and you get to the more intimate details of your likes and dislikes the question arises, How many people have you slept with? In some relationships its a bomb dropping moment others its an embarrassing confession. I mean, I know in some circles, the number might be a deal breaker, and in others a completely irrelevant factor. My number is a little higher than most, but not nearly as bad as some. With that being said I don't know if at this point in my life I could confess the actual number to somebody I liked for fear of rejection. Even the most open-minded of individuals are taken aback with a high number. I think it is a unimportant factor when it comes to relationships, because my experience showed me how to do that thing you like, and if I was a virgin you would complain about how I don't know anything. It is like having your cake and eating it too, you can't always get that, especially when you are no saint yourself smashing any girl that will let you. Once the "cherry" is broken it is unimportant what the number is as long as the number stops growing with the commencement of the new relationship. So again I ask, does the number matter?

1 comment:

  1. I feel u. A lot of people are close minded as fuck. If you ask me a persons "number" shouldn't matter. Everybody has a story. As long as they are sincere in don't care.

    ReplyDelete